Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANGEL, NOT SO ANGEL.



I came across these posts I fortunately print screened  before because these were deleted already by the user. Anyway, I really feel sorry for this person. "Nagmukha lang siyang tanga". Gumawa siya ng ikakasira niya sa sarili niya. This person was REALLY REALLY CLOSE to me before (unfortunately). Then we had a "pact" na "WALANG TALUHAN". Then she made a move na biglang lumayo which I was really clueless about. Well, I was that smart to find out that she was making moves to get my ex and own him. And lately I found out na SINISIRAAN NA PALA NIYA KO sakanya and begging him not to leave her because the guy realized that SHE'S JUST A DIVERSION. So she made every move to na makasama yung guy and how do you call this... "Landiin"? And do it with him. SIYA PA NAGIINITIATE. MY GOD. The guy was telling me every detail of their story after she left her. AS IN EVERY DETAIL. As far as I'm concerned, while she was umiiwas sakin which I was clueless about, she was going out with him and telling him these things.

1. "Alam ko naman lahat ng ginagawa niya eh."
2. "Bat ka ba nagsasayang ng pera dun? Kung sakin mo nalang ginagastos pera mo eh di hindi nasasayang"
3. "Akin ka nalang"
4. "Wag mo ko iwan please"

..Actually there are alot more. I don't know the exact words pero parang ganyan. One time, we played in UST. I went to play there because she was there. *Stupid* My ex came and he was inviting me to his house kasi may inuman. I declined the invitation because we had a plan to drink din. Kasama "siya". And she was like "tinatamad ako uminom". So we ended up going home nalang after we ate. THEN LATELY, nalaman ko na she was texting my ex na pupunta nalang siya dun sa inuman sa house nila. TAKE NOTE: She invited herself to sleep over. SHE SLEPT ON HIS BED and invited him pa to sleep beside her. And yeah, it happened. Guess who made the first move? WHO ELSE. 

I pity her for acting the way she did. 21+ Men and counting is not a joke. And yeah, kasama na dun 3 barkada ko.  "Masyado kang makati, te!" Hindi mo makukuha yung lalake sa kama. Sana hindi mo nalang dinamay yung matinong tao sa kalokohan mo. Can't you see? Walang nagtatagal sayo. Everyone ended happy except you. Dinamay mo pa ko na walang ginagawa sayo. I was stupid not to know earlier your "MODUS OPERANDI" moves. Sinisiraan niya ko with the guy para makuha niya yung tao and she was pushing me to someone else. NOICE.

According to your blogs, YOU'RE THE KAWAWA. Actually kawawa ka nga kasi nagamit ka. Pero hello? You're the one who initiated. Ikaw yung dumedesperate moves. I know you guys both for a long time now kaya alam ko tumatakbo sa utak niyo. You felt for his SWEET WORDS because he was pretending I was YOU. He wanted to feel the way he felt before towards me because YOU WERE TRYING TO BE ME.
She's making it look like na she's the one who's iniwan, kawawa, used, hurt and all that. Pero if you really knew the whole story... IT WAS LIKE KARMA. People don't know how you acted towards him.

Okay lang sana if yun lang yung nangyari eh. If I knew that nilandi niya siya and stuff. Pero yung she was showing me na WE'RE IN GOOD TERMS pero sinisiraan na pala ko at my back just to get the guy? COME ON! Are you that desperate?

YOU WILL NEVER BE ME dahil wala pa ko sa "kalingkingan" ng kagaguhan mo sa buhay. You're much younger than me tapos GANYAN KA NA. Even with my group of friends, pinaninindigan mo ganyan image mo. I pity you.

She just wasted all the times we had. The friendship we built for so long. I trusted you and you just wasted it. With that attitude, YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR SO CALLED DREAM COME TRUE. You will always be the bridesmaid. NOT THE BRIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment